Senior Treasury Accountant - French Speaker
As Treasury Accountant you will be part of a dinamic team, assuring the following activities:
- Performing month/quarter/year-end account closing activities and reconciliations for treasury and treasury related accounts;
- Preparing and updating the documentation of treasury processes;
- Maintaining and ensureing the accuracy of the processes and streamlining projects;
- Working within agreed procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Daily treasury forecast, check integration of all bank account statements;
- Integration errors identification and analysis;
- Verify that previous days unallocated items have been analyzed and reconciled, verify that bank statements are closed;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information, of General Ledger operations (bank reconciliations,cash pooling, interest, charges etc);
- Prepares ad hoc financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Work experience minimum 3 -5 years in treasury;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Experience in SAP would be a plus;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Proactive and with initiative.