Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Founded in 1948, our client is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business that produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains and are part of the agricultural supply chain whose task it is to feed the world.
Our client is in the process of implementing a new ERP system (AMAX, rooted in Microsoft Dynamics AX) across the Group.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business
• Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills, positive and
• English advance level (read, write, speak)
• 2+ years Business Analyst working experience in the Information Technology
area and professional experience in business process analysis, process re-engineering and documentation (BPM blueprinting in Visio etc.)
• ERP system experience.
• Available to work abroad for at least 50% of working time.
• Position based in Bucharest with occasional travel abroad.
Two to five years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modelling and software implementation.
Demonstrated ability to:
• Analyse and understand business problems
• Model data and processes
• Conduct workshops and training sessions
• Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing
Familiar and experienced in:
• Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
• Implementation Methodology
• High degree of insight and analytical skill
• Team – oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
• Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
• Clear and effective communication
• Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the
customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics
application to meet customer’s needs.
• Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a
comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining
full understanding of current business processes.
• Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what
actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Facilitates customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional
design document that will drive the development process.
• Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer
resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics
• Have in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and
evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft
Dynamics functionality and our client customized trading functionality.
• Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics AX 2012 to ensure the system
works as per requirements.
• Responsible for creating and presenting handover documentation and
trainings for support team and end-users.
• Monitoring post-implementation phase of the project, analyzes the data and
evaluates the effectiveness.
• Assist support team in solving system incidents swiftly and under pressure.