Junior Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Java Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
• 0-2 years’ Enterprise grade software development experience using JEE stack
• Proficiency in Core Java (8+)
• Hibernate or similar ORM framework
• Spring framework
• SQL Experience (Preferably Oracle 11g+)
• Good Understanding of Design patterns and OO Principles
Nice to Have Skills:
• Web front end frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap, Material Design)
• Working with Scrum in a multiple scrum team environment
• REST API Design, Development using Spring framework
• Spring Boot experience is an asset
• Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
This position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
• Design develop high-quality code
• Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues
• Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion
• Follow the software development lifecycle process
• Other duties and projects as assigned
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!