Credit Control Supervisor EU - 1 year contract
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of collections experience or equivalent. Accounting background preferred.
· minimum 1 year in a management role
· Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
· Be of analytical mindset
· Ability to strategize with other leadership to improve status of aging
· Experience in influencing, developing and motivating people, and the ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally.
· Strong knowledge and experience in the best practices associated with an effective and efficient process of accounts receivable.
· Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication, organizational analytical skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Erp’s
· Review collectors A/R reports monthly to ensure the Collections Process is being utilized
· Supervise, motivate & support team to ensure departmental expectations are met
· Assist in lowering the overall past due balances and over 90
· Review weekly, monthly collector metrics and discuss with credit controller
· Provide daily status of account touches and promise to pay to credit controller
· Assist irate clients (escalated calls)
· Manage various approvals for cancellations and credits
· Communicates with internal & external clients
· Performance management – annual reviews and quarterly assessments
· Manage aging and reporting distribution
· Coach and develop employees by conducting one on one’s
· Identify poorly executed final demand templates and coach users
· Support collectors with escalated issues that need support from the field organization
· Work directly with the department manager to recruit and hire staff
· Responsible for discipline of staff
· Work with management to continually develop better or more efficient methods of operation
· Manage collection supervisor escalation email per schedule
Mood Media expectations for Credit Control Supervisor
· Fluent in English and easy to understand.
· Ability to multi-task and think critically.
· Ability to problem solve a client dispute with client without passing to a Superior.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Strong Decision making skills.
· Use research skills to find additional client contact information.
· Must be able to manage their time appropriately and re-prioritize when focus changes.
· Obtain payment from client in the form of credit card, bank transfer, check or promise to pay.
· Performance is driven by portfolio reduction.