Product Owner(Data Science)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Owner(Data Science) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client goal is to reveal insights by modeling and understanding data when using the newest technology and
algorithms in their Business Intelligence teams, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Data Science.
If you’ll like to be part of an enthusiastic team in a technology company with vast experience in processing
& modeling data, our client might be the right place for your further development. You will be working on
exciting real-world problems with a measurable short term and long-term impact.
Join our client Product Ownership Team and follow your journey in platforms and technologies!
• 2+ years of working experience in Data Science/Big Data projects, ideally within a very large data set environment;
• University degree in a quantitative academic discipline (e.g. economics, statistics, mathematics, cybernetics, etc.) or equivalent professional experience;
• Technical Expertise: Understanding of statistical / machine learning methods, applied in a commercial context.
• Understanding the mathematical part of the model is a must;
• Interpret, present, get feedback and improve the results;
• Project Management experience;
• Knowledge of BI tools might be a plus (QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, Power BI, Other);
• Knowledge of Agile process and principles;
• SQL skills, with experience in working/querying relational datasets from multiple sources;
• Good Excel skills;
• Experience using Jira and Confluence;
• Self-motivated, proactive, with a constructive approach and open-minded;
• Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills;
• Very organized in working;
• Time management skills;
• Attention to details;
• Capable of understanding very fast business processes and what is relevant in terms of business
• Capable of spotting flaws in processes and data inconsistencies;
• Candidates must have hands-on experience with gathering business requirements, documenting the report, algorithms and analysis specifications;
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English with experience in presenting results in both written and verbal form.
• Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity;
• Has input in creating the strategy for the product and takes part in implementing it;
• Create, maintain and communicate the Product Roadmap;
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the backlog;
• Organizes and participates in scrum meetings: Grooming, Review, Planning;
• Facilitates the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders;
• Works closely with stakeholders and development teams in order to bring to surface relevant data, through algorithms and reports, that allows people inside the company to act on all opportunities and create major business value;
• Gathers business requirements and translate them into written specifications (use cases, workflows);
• Development, monitoring and improvement of KPIs for product and features;
• Goes through the business specifications with developers, gathers and incorporates their feedback;
• Cooperates with other Product Owners from different teams/platforms with the purpose of offering the best data quality;
• Is highly involved in each project to be launched in order to assure that the specifications are correctly understood by the development team and the delivered results are in accordance with the stakeholders’ needs;
• Is constantly focused on data quality;
• Creates the documentation of the product, and offers support to all interested users inside the company;
• Is always up to date regarding the company’s development plan to identify areas of the business to be improved.