Payroll Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Payroll Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
• Perfect mastery of German and English, both orally and in writing,
• Mastery of Windows office tools,
• Ability to manage data in large numbers and integrate into a team,
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bachelor/certificate, an asset, or equivalent experience in administration/customer service/HR
This role will help ADP’s clients to leverage exceptional business solutions, so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business.
• Responsible & fully accountable for the payroll & audit function of multiple clients
• Responsible for scheduling and running the assigned client payrolls by following standard operating procedures
• Maintains complete, accurate and timely client and employee records based on real time requests
• Maintains complete and accurate client profile notes as well as processing instructions for each client
• Balance respective payrolls based on year end calendar and remit all Third Party Remittances by defined due dates, complete all Year End balancing, filing & respective reporting
• Utilize all internal tools & defined processes to ensure optimal productivity, service excellence and make recommendations for best practices to customers
• Initiate pre and post production calls with clients
• Answer client calls (dedicated clients, as well as other clients)
• Work with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
• Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement
Join us to #workhappy !