Vice President of Technology, LOCATION: CLUJ-NAPOCA
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
-10+ years of experience in software development, deployment, and operations of large-scale business systems;
- Experience in managing teams of 30+ people in the IT space;
- Strong track record of building high-performing teams;
- Highly accustomed to latest client side and server side technologies;
- Provide thought leadership and direction for product efforts with engineering groups;
- Experience in solution crafting and developing proposals to illustrate business value provided by technical solutions;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate technology for the organisational structure that supports the needs of the business;
- Partner with business unit technology leadership to drive alignment in product road maps;
- Prioritize Technology projects and manage workload scheduling and resourcing to ensure on-time and on-budget completion;
- Understanding of IT architecture design and implementation of complex infrastructure components in IT;
- Develop a technology leadership team that collaborates well, provides superior guidance to Tech Team Members, operates within the parameters of established company policies and procedures and creates synergy within the Data and Tech organization;
- Oversee the hiring, development, commitment and retention of a well-skilled technology workforce;
- Ensure training and development is provided on a consistent basis to maintain and enhance skill levels in all technology disciplines;
- Ideate with team leads on architecture, and drive a cohesive strategy balancing short term wins with long term maintainability.