Partner Operations Specialist (IT Software Industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Partner Operations Specialist (IT Software Industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Advanced in English;
- First level university degree orequivalent experience;advanced university degree preferred;
- Typically 1 - 3 years of experience in a supply chain function, customer support.
1. Backlog accountability
• Manages customer/partner backlog to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to deliver orders within agreed SLA and according to business need
• Reviews the backlog tools in use (e.g. E2E tool, FOM, or any other tool used) on a daily basis and takes actions to bring the delayed orders back in contractual SLAs
• Provide backlog analysis and summary report to customer and account team if and when required, in due time and with accurate information, as per the received requests.
• Manages all claims, exceptions and special requests in the area of Customer Operations, in due time and in alignment with agreed procedures/policies, as per the received requests.
• Coordinates customer’s change requests in due time and in alignment with agreed procedures/policies, as per the received requests, ensuring the accuracy of the task.
2. Financial & revenue management
• Ensures all orders are invoiced and closed in the systems, if not the case takes action to trigger the necessary invoice or provide the business justification to leave the billing open
• Minimizes field inventory through constant analysis of the justification of each case and reports to Champion / TL
• Keeps the volume of financial disputes to a minimum and actively works to closing them as soon as possible once they appear
• Helps maximize the revenue on the accounts in quarter ends through collaboration with all involved stakeholders
3. Communication & E2E coordination
• Customer / Partner Operations Specialist is the first & unique point of contact of the customer for all questions, information & requests regarding the orders in process & the claims – he/she drives the customer engagement (reactive and proactive) by timely and accurate feedback given to the customer and internal stakeholders on order status and actions taken to optimize the backlog in order to deliver the goods/services with agreed SLAs
• Provides consultancy and guidance to customer on order management cycle (via phone/ email) and ensures customer is aware of the order acceptance policy. Delivers in time and accurate information, as per the agreed process/ procedure and the client’s request.
• Interfaces internally to the country team, SC Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Credit & Collection, all relevant Sales Operations functions and ISS (India Shared Services) back-end team, in order to ensure the best way of delivering the tasks.
• Provides consultancy and guidance to the account team on Customer Operations processes and policies
• Confirm order is processed to customer for manual orders (where applicable)
• Provide proactive status updates to customer and sales on order, especially on those at risk to be delivered out of SLA
• Ensures all customer/ partner inquiries are acknowledged within 4 hours, including “status update or no-status-update”
• Supports the ISS team, finds solutions to queries and issues raised and provides coaching and training as needed