Junior Transport Planner
Being part of FM
We believe in mutual commitment! All our employees join their efforts, skills and motivation to achieve the group’s objectives. Our goal is to move forward together and with that in mind, we strive to enrich your technical and managerial expertise through integration, training and individual development programmes. Conscious of each and everyone’s contribution, we have implemented an individual and operational bonus that rewards performance.
Your profile should look like this:
- experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- English level: advanced;
- Microsoft Office level: advanced;
- “Transportation Coordinator“ course could be an advantage;
- team spirit;
- problem solving approach;
- focused on personal effectiveness;
- orientation towards stakeholders;
Your daily responsibilities will be:
-Ensure to effective international transport service realization. Provide our customers with adequate service to their needs in accordance with the contracts.
- Build good relationship with all customers. Be in touch, inform, solve problems, answer for needs, propose solutions.
- Attract new subcontractors in line with all procedures and permanently enlarge database of transport providers.
- Calculate rates for international transportation service FTL. Prepare prices and quotations on customers requests
- Register, administrate oreders and follow up the whole process.
- International transport execution – plan trucks, optimize routes, control and reduce costs in order to deliver profit.
- Administration tasks: checking transport documents and invoicing customers.
Job is located in Dragomiresti Deal.
Transport to and from our location is organised by the company.
Daily shuttle from Preciziei metro station.
Working schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:15