Technical Enablement Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Technical Enablement Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• 2+ years in a business environment – preferably in an event planning
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English
• Experience in working with Web Tools, MS Office and other Software products
• Must be highly organized with the ability to manage diverse function
• Very organized individual, detail-oriented and results oriented
• Tolerance for stress and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Support overall training coordination with needed inputs, training deliverables, feedback and coordinate regional and country specific trainings.
• Organize each training/program logistically from start to finish whether this be an online or on-site training
o Schedule and coordinate all classroom training students/professors to include location, date/time, materials, and attendance
o Help with WebEx event creation and manage all VILT classes
o Coordinate the training, including location arrangements, time plans, rescheduling, inviting participants, etc.
o Create written communication materials to support training – invitations, cancelations, announcements, etc. and leverage Outlook, Yammer and other tools to promote the events
o Create and update the classes in the Technical Enablement calendar to include all relevant classes and events
o Complete the evaluation process: attach survey, send out to students and get reports/metrics on survey
• Provide light support to students related to Training Delivery (class request, registration etc)
• Support the administration in our Learning Management System (LMS) application, manage data and content in the system
o Class offering creation & maintenance
o Training invitations management
• Track, report and advise on the progress of registrations
• Populate reports on registration, completion, attendance
The training coordinator will work on the Technical Enablement team for Europe.
You will work within the training management by ensuring a smooth and successful delivery of technical enablement trainings and projects. You will collect and provide the necessary data for training management and finance to ensure proper revenue forecast and revenue recognition.