Credit & Collections Advisor with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Credit & Collections Advisor with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Credit & Collections Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end OTC process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg’s, we emphasize on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required.
- Experience in finance or a related field.
- Language Skills: English (advanced); second language: German (advanced).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills.
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of collections, deductions, and/ or customer service.
- Experience with the SAP ERP system.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Kellogg or other service center processes and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints.
- Solid time management skills.
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment.
cuss at your interview.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the Credit and Collections Analyst will:
- Maximize cash flow by managing the order to cash cycle and related business relationship with Kellogg’s customers.
- Partner with internal and external customers at all levels, including senior management to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve payment, deduction and cash issues.
- Promote a customer-centered culture serving as a consultant to internal/external customers, striving to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
- Consistently meet compliance measures and adhere to service level agreements.
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
- Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to dis