Senior Tax Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hashera active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Tax Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
1. Bachelor’s or higher degree in Economics or Finance
2. Strong understanding of accounting theory and incipient tax knowledge
3. 5+ years tax experience in a 1st tier advisory firm
4. Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
5. Proficiency in using various tax planning engines
6. ACCA qualified or in progress
Key attributes & competencies:
1. Ability to work with deadlines
2. Good communication across all levels of business;
3. Customer care
4. Team player
6. Integrity & trust
7. Analytical and inquiring mind
8. Organizational agility
9. Advanced English communication skills
10. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Participate in various engagements (tax advisory and M&A transactional tax, preparation of the accounting and tax compliance evidence in compliance with the applicable Romanian accounting and tax regulations, preparation of specific management reports according to the client group requirements, GAAP conversions, tax compliance, etc.). You will also be involved in tax audits support, tax controversy and litigation and tax due diligence mandates.
1. Work with the client to understand the client’s business and tax challenges, provides practical implementable solutions and supports and takes ownership for the implementation of these recommendations
2. Work to develop strategies and implementing them and also to develop and customize practical methodologies for client business needs
3. Draft reports, working papers, and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (e.g., proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports)
4. Tax advisory on various business matters, including reorganizations, transfer of business, market entry and expansion.
5. Review the deliverables to client needs (accounting records, tax returns, group reporting, etc.
6. Establish and maintain relationship with client management
7. Continually learn, share knowledge with other team members
8. Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service
9. Managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Highly competitive salary package and incentives
2. Professional development
3. Work on challenging and complex mandates, in a cross- border environment
4. Training and exposure to top-notch professional resources
5. International assignment opportunities