Order to Cash Specialist US - Night Shifts
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
● English – advanced level, verbal & written
o French, German, Dutch a plus
● Accurate data inputting into ERP System
● Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive
● Ability to analyze data for errors
● Ability to work as part of a team or alone
● Superior Keyboard skills
● Time management skills
● Data literacy: competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, including not just numbers but also text and images.
● Excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications.
● The ability to use Excel to gain greater efficiencies in their job
● Filter data and manage a filtered list
● Modify a database and insert data from another source
● Evaluate credit worthiness and establish deposit and autopay requirements
● Create customer account with their physical and financial details
● Obtain deposit payments
● Initial Autopay setup
● Develop a close working relationship with Sales department regarding sales submissions
● Quality check contracts for Purchase Orders before inputting.
● Ensure all billing requirements are clearly outlined upon submission.
o Client contacts, PO, billing, distribution methods
● Create contracts for recurring billing
● Order creation for initial equipment purchases
● Review & approve net term extensions
● Review & approve requests to waive AR fees
● Direct client interaction
● Ability to handle multiple clients and contacts for each contract or invoice
● Ad Hoc amendments to existing customer contracts in ERP system.
● Verbal and email communication with colleagues
● Adhere to specific customer billing needs
● Meet department-standard metrics while maintaining high quality performance
● Assist with adjustments for billings
● Perform timely execution of month end closing procedures
● Work in cooperation with other departments to ensure quality customer service is provided
● Contract database management
● Team work - Assist team in backlog or exigent situations. Ensure compliance with team leader's work related instructions
● Device management (Audio & Visuals)