Game Developer (C#)
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- Technical background in game programming is a must;
- Good knowledge of C#;
- Component based game engine experience is a big plus;
- Experience with source control software (svn, git, etc.);
- Passionate, involved, team player;
- Fluent English.
- You will use our proven engine and pipeline to create and polish the next hit in the industry;
- You will have your own project to work on autonomously (after a training period) and implement it from concept to release;
- You will work directly with the design and art team to implement the game as planned (logic, animation, art, sounds, etc.).