Tax Consultant | Trade/Automation/Mechanical/Chemical
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Consultant | Trade/Automation/Mechanical/Chemical active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
The GTA practice is composed of attorneys, operations experts, Global Trade Management technology specialists, customs brokers, auditors, and trade management professionals who help importers and exporters achieve worldwide compliance and realize efficiencies and advantages in their global supply chain. You will be based in Bucharest and be a part of the US owned Global Delivery Center (GDC) team serving our clients with international operations helping manage and support their global trade compliance requirements.
We have 10 roles available and we are looking for a: Trade Specialist, Automation Specialist, Mechanical Specialist, Chemical Specialist
General Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated strong interest in global trade regulations (customs and/or export controls) and import/export operations management
- Nice to have, but not mandatory: 0-2 years experience in Trade, Automation, Mechanical or Chemical
- Propensity for learning new technology, systems and solutions Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels - Critical thinking and analytical skills
Specific Qualifications and Experience - Trade Specialist
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, International Business or International Relations, preferred MBA
- Demonstrated ability (through work experience or academic education) to utilize cross-sectional knowledge across multiple projects
Specific Qualifications and Experience - Automation Specialist
- Bachelor / Master degree in relation to engineering or IT
- Education with SAP focus (any of the following): S/4 or ECC Sales and Distribution, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Material Master, Transportation Management, (SAP Global Trade Services if it exists)
- Experience performing configuration within SAP preferred
- Propensity for learning new technology, systems and solutions
Specific Qualifications and Experience - Mechanical Specialist
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical field, preferred
- Demonstrated ability (through work experience or academic education) to utilize mechanical/electrical knowledge across multiple projects
Specific Qualifications and Experience - Chemical Specialist
- Bachelor degree in the field of Chemistry, preferred
- Demonstrated ability (through work experience or academic education) to utilize chemical knowledge across multiple projects
Work Location: Bucharest
Work you’ll do
Our team specializes in effective technology-enabled methodologies and providing leading practices for global trade programs that address both international and local requirements, as well as embed international trade controls into day-to-day business operations.
Key responsibilities - Trade Specialist, Mechanical Specialist, Chemical Specialist
- Support for import and export classification determinations, including non-US classification and local country classification validation
- Specialization in import and export classification of products in the automotive, aerospace, biotechnology, computers and electronics, manufacturing and related industries
- Free Trade Agreement solicitation and origination services, including eligibility analysis, documentation review and preparation
- Export and import license determination, reporting, and application support
- Screening services for restricted party and non-proliferation screening
- System hold analysis and release in Global Trade management solutions, and working with client systems, such as SAP GTS, Oracle GTM, etc.
- Other operational and strategic Global Trade activities
Key responsibilities - Automation Specialist
- Client Global Trade Management module testing, including:
- Documentation of test scenarios for the relevant functionality
- Support and execution of software integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Management of defects
- Assistance with requirements gathering, blueprinting and gap analysis for implementation of Global Trade Management solutions
- Assistance with build/configuration of global trade management solutions
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the „Deloitte organization“) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte GES Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 1,700 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
© 2020. For more information, contact Deloitte Romania.