Business Support Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Support Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Support the transformation of the Governance team to support the technology strategy 2020
• Support the setup and run Project Portfolio Management
• Accountable for defining, documenting and establishing all Delivery standards, processes and Governance structure
• Ensure the overall GDC project delivery governance for waterfall & agile projects is followed for all project deliveries
• Implement project gating process across GDC and align with other project gating processed across Vodafone Group for Projects that are across group functions
• Ensure the efficiency of the process measuring and tracking performance
• Coordinate Project Governance Activities
• Support internal & external audits in Project Governance & Support
• Support GDPR requirements
• Manages key stakeholders in the delivery chain
• Communication and alignment between internal and external Project Approval Boards
• Monitors progress on programme and related projects, addressing adjustments needed for successful delivery
• Ensures that related projects scopes are delivered according to GDC standards, processes and governance
• Accountable for data quality & reporting
• Supports regular review and improvement of E2E delivery process
• Defining requirements for SNOW PPM
• Strong experience in PMO and Process coordination with strong service delivery
• Senior Programme / Project management skills (MSP, Prince2, PMI)
• Knowledge of operational procedures and process standards (e.g. ITIL)
• Strong communication and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests
• Fluent in English
• Experience of working in large multi-national, matrix based organizations
• Well-developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics
• Strong stakeholder management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you