This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TMF Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
TMF is a global independent provider of Accounting, Payroll and Management Outsourcing services.
With more than 120 offices in over 80 countries TMF focuses on developing long-term relationships with all its partners, by providing tailored, high quality information needed for decision support and business planning.
Our flexible workforce (accountants, lawyers) has a very broad professional expertise, a pro-active attitude and a pervasive commitment to service excellence.
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
• 1-2 years’ experience as accountant-a plus is the experience in Accounts Payable
• English language/ advanced level
• Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the accounting documents;
• Responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
• Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
• Responsible for the accurate preparation of accounting statements and reports required by the client, e.g. group reporting packages;
• Reviews and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc;
• Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client;
• Prepares the monthly tax and payroll returns, by indicated deadlines;
• Where applicable prepares accounts in accordance with Romanian Accounting Standards or other GAAP required by the client;
• Keeps up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation and prepares correspondence on the changes in order to inform the clients.