This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ascentor Direct Search & Interim Management active
View all jobs Business Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Ascentor is a professional services firm with an extensive experience in Direct Search, Interim Management and Management Consulting in wide range of industries (FMCG, IT, pharma, medical services, financial services, private equity funds, manufacturing, automotive, waste management).Requirements
What distinguishes you?
Very good IT knowledge (MS Office) necessary;
Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred;
English fluently (written and spoken), German helpful;
2-3 years working experience in Controlling;
Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure.
Your contribution to something big
• You will be responsible to monitor the development and financial performance of the activity of a Value Stream / Product Team / Department within the plant;
• Be the business partner and advisor for financial / commercial topics a Value Stream Manager / Head of Department;
• Have the chance to shape the future of the plant by making price estimation and quotations of existing/future products;
• Steer the organization by calculating and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (ex. budget spending, productivity);
• Controlling sales, headcount progress, personnel cost, internal defects costs and various other cost categories;
• Calculate the profitability of various investments (net present value, payback period, etc.);
• Participate in Business Plan and Current Forecast procedure to estimate the cost situation for the following periods;
• Report to the internal customer actual/ forecasted financial results and business situation monthly / quarterly;
• Calculate planned product cost of all individual products for the current year in the area of responsibility.
On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in providing technological solutions and services, we are recruiting a Business Controller.