Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TotalSoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
We are looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement system architecture that will meet business needs. If you are ready to take new challenges and want to build the next generation of software on cutting edge technologies in an international environment constantly growing – then this is the role for you. We are offering a challenging position, the chance to grow with us and attractive salary compensation.
Joining us, you will be part of our INNOVATION LAB and you will work with our STRATEGY & INNOVATION team in delivering disruptive innovations to our clients.
• Strong experience in engineering and software architecture design;
• Strong understanding of architectural design patterns;
• Strong knowledge of various databases;
• Efficient communication skills;
• Experience with cloud infrastructure;
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s projects;
• Ensure performance, quality, and scalability of applications;
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it;
• Resolving technical problems as they arise;
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams;
• Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed;
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training and on-going development opportunities;
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services;
• Relaxation area.