Career & Development Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Career & Development Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
This might be the job you’re looking for, if:
• You have HR experience – 1-2 years;
• Advanced English is a must;
• You are familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
• You enjoy taking initiative and having ownership, with a dose of creativity and passion;
• You have awesome communication skills, since most of the time you’ll be in sync with a lot of stakeholders;
• University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field is a plus;
As C&D officer, a typical day might include the following:
Support & assist the studio’s performance standards:
• Keep an updated real time planning throughout the year with all appraisals;
• Enforce the performance review process in order to follow studio expectations;
• Help the managers identify both performance issues and people with development potential;
Actively involved in delivering the trainings & conferences plan:
• Support the transversally implementation of the training plan: internal/external trainings/conferences;
• Collaborate with purchasing team in finding the best suppliers (in terms of quality & costs);
• Organize presentations and information sharing;
Support motivation and retention actions:
• Be in contact with stakeholders on motivation needs and updates;
• Keep the information updated regarding teams’ motivation status and development opportunities;
• Offer support in creating reports on motivation and raise flags;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
• If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
• You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
• If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.