QA Automation Engineer with Java
To be considered for this role, candidates must have experience of working with Java testing frameworks and/or a Java software development background
You will have to demonstrate:
• Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Test Analysis skills (ideally ISTQB qualification)
• Java automated test frameworks and tools, e.g. JUnit, Cucumber
• Essential Technical experience:
o Java [min 1 year]
o SQL [ideally Oracle PL/SQL]
• API and web services knowledge (REST)
• Well organized – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
• Methodical worker, high attention to detail and tenacious problem solver
• Flexible, can cope with changing priorities
• Strong communicator, both written & oral. Able to explain technical issues and solutions to peers.
Experience of the following is also desirable:
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Swarm)
• Knowledge of CI/CD processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Git, SVN, Jenkins
• Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
• Java application frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate
• General Linux knowledge
As a QA Automation Engineer, your role will be to:
• Develop, document, maintain and execute automated tests using Java tools to verify the quality of the PPS platform and catch issues as early as possible in the development cycle.
• Ensure high quality of the deliverables into the testing framework, take ownership and accountability for problem resolution and ensure test automation solutions are successful.
• Develop a deep understanding of the PPS products and platform to be able to analyse, specify and construct automated tests which correctly identify issues. Become familiar with legal and regulation aspects of the payment industry.
• Strive to continually develop and improve test methods, tools and techniques, including the test automation framework.
Role and Mission:
An opportunity has arisen for an QA Automation Engineer (with Java), to join PrePay Solution’s dynamic and fast paced Development team, and to contribute to the on-going enhancement of their industry-leading financial transaction processing platform.
Providing near continuous availability, PrePay’s mission critical platform processes in excess of $1 billion of transactions annually and deliver services to major international clients and consumers across a wide range of industries, including retail, corporate, finance, travel & telco.
PrePay Solutions has adopted an Agile framework (Scrum) at the core of all software development activities, working in defined sprints to make regular deliveries to the PrePay platform.
Prepay uses various Java test frameworks and tools, including JUnit, Cucumber, and Selenium Webdriver to create a fully automated test framework.
Join our team!
• You will join a team that it's responsible for developing the core for all Edenred's financial business on an international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.