Technical Enablement Intern (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Technical Enablement Intern (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree or on going Master’s degree
• Good organizing and interpersonal skills and a curiosity in the Enablement Engineering area.
• Fluent in English
As part of the Field Technical Enablement Ops Team, you will be expected to:
• Support the team on training logistics, system set up and communication
• Maintain related work instructions in collaboration with other members of the team
• Experiment our procedures in conjunction with our tools, and collect points of improvements
• Ensure training events information is accurate and user experience is optimal
• Help the other team members with any ad-hoc requests
The Technical Enablement Intern will work with the Technical Enablement Team in Europe.
The Field Enablement team releases new learning paths and courses in our Learning Management System accessible to partners and PTC internal employees on a regular basis.
The overall process has been defined. You will be helping with the activities that are within this process and mostly around Training Delivery.
Your role will be to help with the regular adjustments and modifications of the work instructions related to the training Delivery Activities.
A key focus will also be to ensure overall consistency and quality of the end user experience by playing the role of the tester.