Technical Community Manager
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- More than 5 years of experience in community management;
- Experience in large-scale community operations, ICT industry experience and technical support community operation experience are preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination and efficient task accomplishment;
- Perfect written and spoken English skills;
- Advanced skills with SNS management tools & analytics;
- Postgraduate diploma in Communications, Marketing, or Foreign Languages is an asset.
- Take lead of the construction and operation of Huawei's technology community, make the strategy and the tasks related to the community ecological construction, user training and enhancing the community activity and the page views.
- Responsible for the optimization of the community platform, the research issues and new features of the system, for making the design of the functions which need to be developed.
- Responsible for the community marketing, for developing the scale of registered users through SEO, events, activities, social media promotion, etc., for enhancing the community awareness and for building community brands.
- Responsible for the operation of community users, identifying and cultivating core users of the community, optimizing community user incentive system, improving user engagement and contribution, as well as for increasing the number of active users and user retention rate.
- Responsible for the creation of the community content: create community content through UGC and lead the community¡¦s behavior, solve problems for Huawei product users and channels.
- Manage the English-language main Huawei brand pages and communities across various channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company blog, etc.
- Produce one¡¦s own ad-hoc content and events, based on Huawei¡¦s products and related to affinity topics from the emerging-technology industries as well.
- Help align with Huawei's marketing strategies and corporate communications.
- Work collaboratively within a small marketing team.
- Monitor, analyze and report community KPIs to the supervisor, manage the key tasks of community team; share the good practices with your peers.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!