• Team management experience will be considered an advantage but is not mandatory. Good potential to lead, develop, motivate and engage team members.
• Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
• High level of emotional intelligence, excellent communication skills, and leadership potential.
• Proactive and results-driven approach, logical thinking and decisiveness in decision making.
• Strong character, high level of stress resistance and good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work flexible shifts (including nights).
• Manage, supervise, coach, develop and motivate Game Presenters by building team spirit.
• Present new ideas and policies to prospective teams. Propose initiatives and ideas that would benefit the department.
• Work within own team to reach required results and the company's common goals.
• Analyze Game Presenters' data and their performance.
• Manage expectations and eventual requests of Game Presenters.
• Manage Game Presenters' schedules and vacation requests.
• Establish and maintain excellent cross-departmental cooperation.
• Handle disciplinary cases.
• Handle and manage monthly bonus distribution.
• Ensure excellent on-boarding experience for newcomers.
• Manage projects and stick to deadlines set by direct managers.
• Manage various ad hoc situations (which may occur on shift) in a professional and timely manner.
• Induction program tailored for the position needs
• Shift work (mornings, afternoons and night shifts)
• Career opportunity within a professional and fast-growing environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Subsidized gym-membership – 7card
• Branded loyalty gifts
• Private medical card
• Massage sessions
• Fruits Day
• Team activities