IT Recruitment Researcher
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Intelligence Act active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Recruitment Researcher active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Intelligence is a top notch team of IT professionals that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class digital applications and tools to help companies underpin their business goals with best available technology.
We strive to achieve outcomes that matter. We are committed to continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We are less about policies and more to the point. We work hard and party harder. We are determined to remain loyal to our own personal values and beliefs. And yet, we embrace changing for the better. We are Intelligence. And Intelligence is sexy.
Working together to leave the world a better place than we found it.
We’re looking for results-driven person to actively seek out and engage with potential candidates. This is the perfect job for you if you can quickly understand requirements, benefits and sell in a convincing yet ethical manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field, although Psychology or Marketing would be preferred;
• Any previous work experience, especially in marketing or sales is a plus;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Advanced level in English;
• Very good selling, communication and presentation skills;
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
• Glass half-full type of person;
• Very good capacity of understanding the human behavior;
• Proactivity, strong interest in achieving results, self-motivation, self-confidence;
• Any knowledge related to the IT field will be considered a plus but NOT mandatory.
You will be an ambassador of the company, increasing its awareness among the most passionate IT people.
• Actively seek out and engage potential candidates for open roles within the company;
• Take ownership over the candidates pipeline for assigned projects;
• Sell the assigned projects to potential candidates using the tools provided by the company;
• Participate in training sessions organized within the company in order to gain more knowledge and develop skills related to your work;
• Establish interviews with high potential or highly skilled candidates, relevant for the open positions;
• Keep track of your performance, in accordance with the company’s guidelines;
• Work together with recruiters and team leader to find the best way to attract new colleagues;
• Assist recruiters in providing permanent support, encouragement and feedback to all the parts involved;
• Continuously improve through feedback;
• Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within the agreed schedule.
• Bonuses in accordance with performance;
• Private healthcare plan;
• Bookster subscription;
• Massage at work;
• Breakfast at the office.
• Working place in downtown – Victory Square;
• Flexible working time and a great working environment;
• Interacting with a wide range of business fields;
• Being part of a multicultural team;
• Numerous team-building activities;
• Personal development program available.