Placement & Institutional Relationships Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Placement & Institutional Relationships Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Relationship skills;
• Conflict management skills;
• Communication skills.
• Organizational skill;
• Capacity for autonomy;
• Strong critical & creative thinking;
• Good Strategic thinking;
• Good Time management skills;
• Process management skills.
• A person with integrity;
• Fit with Teach for Romania’s culture;
• English: B1 level and above;
• PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Experience required for this role:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a role working in direct contact with public institutions.
It would be a plus if you also have:
• Knowledge of the educational system;
• Driver’s license: B category;
• Bachelor’s Degree.
The Partnerships & Institutional Relationships department aims to build communication bridges between Teach for Romania programme and the Romanian educational system. The role will work to facilitate the access in the national educational system, as a teacher, for the participants in our programme.
The department initiates, develops and maintains partnerships with the certified institutions involved in the placement process in the Romanian education system, such as: The Ministry of Education, inspectorates, schools or other governmental institutions.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
• Facilitate the integration of participants into the educational system:
o Search for available teacher’s positions vacancies;
o Identify the viable vacancies options in the Romanian educational system, in collaboration with the participants, based on the existing legal context and the preferences of the candidates admitted in the program;
o Providing support in drafting the necessary paperwork and in preparing for the public meeting in which the vacant spots are allotted.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure the continuity of teachers from year in the same schools;
• Develop and maintain the relationships at institutional level (directors, inspectors, mayors, other institutions), through visits in communities, meetings and the prevention and management of possible conflicts;
• Develop relations with other government institutions and with other NGOs;
• Participate and contribute to organizing the events related to the area;
• Analyze and process data, for reporting purposes.
This is a project-based role, as a maternity leave cover.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening, according to the application form;
• Phone Interview with the HR department;
• Interview with the P.I.R. and HR departments;
• Final interview with the CPO.