Application Analyst Internship – 1 year contract
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
We are looking for a passionate Application Analyst (1 year Internship) to work in an agile team on the functional aspects of a Master Data Management (MDM) application, to sustain the video-games industry business.
• Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Very good English level;
• Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
• Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills
• Interest in data-oriented projects
• Any experience in business analysis is a plus
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with Business Teams in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Your role will be to support autonomously end-users on requests/incidents for ensuring maximum functional availability of the Master Data Management application (and related tools in the domain).
Your tasks involve participating to all aspects of Functional Operational Support (analysis, debug, maintenance, user training, documentation). Depending on context, you may also be involved on Project implementation process on testing, analysis requirement or functional specification creation.
• Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
• Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues, act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
• Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
• Ensure tasks follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers
• Within projects, participate to tests phase (test plan creation, execution, issue follow-up) or other project phases depending on context
• Deliver necessary documentation and training support to both business users and IT partners
• Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice, training and help in a professional manner
• Create / keep up-to-date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.