Application Analyst Internship – 1 year contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Analyst Internship – 1 year contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
We are looking for a passionate Application Analyst (1 year Internship) to work in an agile team on the functional aspects of a Master Data Management (MDM) application, to sustain the video-games industry business.
• Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Very good English level;
• Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
• Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills
• Interest in data-oriented projects
• Any experience in business analysis is a plus
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with Business Teams in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Your role will be to support autonomously end-users on requests/incidents for ensuring maximum functional availability of the Master Data Management application (and related tools in the domain).
Your tasks involve participating to all aspects of Functional Operational Support (analysis, debug, maintenance, user training, documentation). Depending on context, you may also be involved on Project implementation process on testing, analysis requirement or functional specification creation.
• Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
• Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues, act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
• Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
• Ensure tasks follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers
• Within projects, participate to tests phase (test plan creation, execution, issue follow-up) or other project phases depending on context
• Deliver necessary documentation and training support to both business users and IT partners
• Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice, training and help in a professional manner
• Create / keep up-to-date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.