Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience on Angular 8 (recent version)
• HTML5+CSS (as in being able to work without a framework like Angular or high level tools)
• Troubleshooting REST interfaces with Postman / RESTer / curl
• UX design i.e. experience in developing a good User Interface, rather than being an experienced "UX Designer"
- Good understanding of OOP, Ajax and software design patterns
- Good understanding of responsive design approach
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of Bootstrap 3+ and LESS
- Version control: Git and SVN
- Continous Integration
- Experience and knowledge of IP-based networking problems
TeraVM 5G SBA is a containerized micro-services solution based on the latest available technologies including Docker, Asynchronous Python, HTTP/2, and OpenAPI. It also leverages our existing Intellectual Property in C/C++, Virtualization, and high scale network simulation, including new developments in all areas.
Working in the TeraVM 5G SBA team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the framework and network functions that integrate our 5G test & monitoring solution. This role provides unparalleled exposure to the latest telecom standards and networking technologies.
The TeraVM product is a virtualized test/measurement solution that can emulate/measure millions of application streams. As a solution, TeraVM can be embedded in different test setups: OpenStack / Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Thread Analysis, Video delivery, Network Visualization Function, etc.
Luxoft is engaged with Wireless division in the development of the TerraVM line of products, being fully responsible for the development of a few of the applications that are parts of the TerraVM eco-system.
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards
• Delivering new features to the product from design through to development and testing, prototyping where necessary.
• Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues
• Supervising the Frontend team from task execution and performance perspective
• Mentoring new team members
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.