IT Application Administrator (Leasing/Pension)
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• General knowledge of operating systems Unix (Linux, IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows;
• Good knowledge of databases: Microsoft SQL Server (administration level), Oracle;
• General knowledge of middleware systems: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and IBM MQ;
• General knowledge of scripting programming languages;
• General knowledge of networking;
• General knowledge of virtualization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V).
• Experience in installation, configuration, administration and monitoring of software application (banking specific applications are a plus);
• Manage the deployment of banking application on production environment;
• Ensure the second level technical support for banking application and their adjacent systems;
• Ensure the administration of SQL Server databases supporting the managed banking applications.
Would be a plus:
Previous experience in managing IT environments specific to online banking and document dematerialization (e.g. Captiva patch, Documentum); Previous experience in offering support (IT applications specific to the financial and banking field).