We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Strong object-oriented programming skills
• Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development,
• Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming• GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make)
• Python, Bash scripting
What you will do:
• Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable company to trade on various financial markets
• Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit
• Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build
• Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed
• Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of GIT, CVS