We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Vast experience in Linux Administration and at least one Containerization Solution
• Experience with Kubernetes or Containers Orchestration Solutions
• Experience in Helm Chart Development
• Good understanding of Networking & Security concepts
• Good Experience with Urban Code Deploy
What you will do:
• Kubernetes/Cloud Private Installation and Administration
• Helm Charts Development and Helm Releases Administration
• Urban Code Deploy – Applications and Components Development
• Development Teams Support from the Operational Perspective
• Infrastructure Solutioning Research
Would be a plus:
• Basic experience with Helm Charts & Releases
• Basic understanding of Networking Concepts and Packet Filtering
• Experience in Scripting Development
• Focus on Automation