System Test Engineer (Autosar products)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Test Engineer (Autosar products) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Good knowledge of testing methods (functional testing, integration testing, unit testing etc.)
• English language (spoken and written)
• Automotive standards and quality processes know-how.
Nice to have:
• ARM and Power Architecture
• Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, external flash, etc
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard
• Know how to read a schematic
• Git or any versioning tool
• Requirements management tools.
• Build advanced knowledge of automotive microcontrollers and analog devices functionalities as well as our software and tools ecosystem;
• Identify scenarios which should cover all possible hardware features and develop embedded test applications in C to ensure the proper functionality of our software and tools;
• Use industry specific techniques and existing test tools to automate test cases execution
• Take part in improving the testing strategy
• Document the test results by managing test logs, creating test reports and test summaries whiles also tracking and escalating issues using JIRA or similar tools
• Maintain strong communication with the development teams as well as the product management in order to understand and set the testing objectives
• Develop scripts to perform automated testing cycles, execute and analyze automation test results.