Support Professional Team Leader with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AKKA ROMSERV active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Professional Team Leader with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Akka Technologies Group, the main player on the engineering and technological consulting market, provides services to large companies in their innovative process. Since 2006, Akka Romserv, the Romanian branch of the group, is one of the most important technical services providers in Romania.Cerinte
• Code debugging
• Preventive maintenance, platforms, and application troubleshooting
• Problem Management, Incident Management & Configuration management, including on-call service outside business hours
• Rollout acceptance for Minor, Major Releases.
• Creation, updates, and maintenance of technical documentation
• PL/SQL code troubleshooting/debugging
• French: Advanced
• In close contact with the Service Manager of the Domain, the Team Leader makes every effort to guarantee the customer’s satisfaction in the delivery of the ADM Services within his scope. He follows up closely with the back-office teams to ensure that the work is progressing as expected.
• The Team Leader must be seen by his team as a leader to which each Team Member can refer. He will thus have enough knowledge of the technical environment without being a technical expert.
• The Team Leader can work with the BNPP Client to clarify certain requests or participate in Steering Committees.
• Be a focal point for the team in case of difficulties, unforeseen events, questions about the activities to be carried out.
• Be considered by the back-office team as a leader, a referent on which the team can rely to seek advice.
• Manage the request portfolio in close collaboration with the Service Manager (allocation of tickets, prioritization, compliance with the workflow, monitoring of SLA Service indicators, ticket statuses, etc.).
• Organize the duty shifts
• Define backups within the team, coordinate leave periods
• Escalate operational risks to the Service Manager (or Project Manager) (e.g., related to completion deadlines)
• Manage escalations from operational team members (Team Members)
• Back-up the Service Manager (or Project Manager)
• By delegation given by the Service Manager (or Project Manager), prepare the support of the Steering Committees, have it validated, animate the Committees, write the minutes and distribute them
• Ensure that the activities of the Back-Office team (Team Members) are carried out in accordance with the contract
• Ensure close communication with the Service Manager (daily point if necessary) to lead the activity
• Be in contact with the Client (Application Manager or Domain Manager) as required
• Ensure constant proximity communication with the Back-Office team (Team Members) and, as required, with the PMO Team
• Identify the training needs of the Back-Office team
• Level 2/3 application support
• Good knowledge of the French language in order to interact orally with the Customer
• Control-M, shell scripting
• Available for on-call support