Senior/Lead QA Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior/Lead QA Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Any OOP language (e.g. Java/Python/C#)
- Automation frameworks knowledge (e.g. Serenity/TestNg/Cucumber)
- GUI automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Basic Linux skills (e.g. command line tools, Bash scripts)
- Testing principles and best practices
- Coordinate with remote sites/teams
- Bug-tracking tools (e.g. Jira/Rally)
- Test management tools (e.g. TM4J/TestLink/TestRail)
- Good English communication skills
- Design Patterns
- TDD/BDD style tests (with Gherkin)
- Experience with leading teams
- REST Api
You'll be part of a Luxoft team of 10 members based in Bucharest which works alongside multiple other teams based in New Jersey in a multinational environment.
We're working in an Agile manner, with 3-week Sprints and release after each Sprint.
We're developing an Analytics solution designed for big Telecom Carriers.
The application allows for network traffic analysis in hybrid physical/virtual networks, having capabilities like real-time monitoring of live networks, reporting for historical-data and alerting for thresholds violations.
- Lead a team of 4 people
- Understand and extend with new features an existing automation framework (Serenity + Cucumber) using Java language and Cucumber
- Conceive and implement functional/end-to-end Test Cases
- Acts as a technical facilitator for the team and also is responsible for client requests clarification
- Reports to the client the health of the application (via different Reports or Dashboards in CI tool)
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.