Junior Brand Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Brand Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to develop relevant and effective in-store communication and promotions and manage third party suppliers to positively influence consumer buying behaviour
- Creative thinking & Strong analytic skill
- Fast learner
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Capable to manage stakeholders from different end markets
- Ability to make things happen (pro-active, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic)
- Ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial approach to all activities
- Presentation skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Assist the Brand Manager in developing and executing brand plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Work with Trade Marketing in the preparation of engagement programs and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
- Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the organization and area markets.
- Employ consumer dialogue principles as the key route to the consumer.
- Differentiate marketing activities according to consumers’ disposition towards the brands.
- Promote fact based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations.
- Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions.
- Analyse market research data to understand brand issues and market opportunities.
- Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programs.
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget defined in operational brand plan.
- Monitor external agencies to ensure brand programs are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales.