Mobile Development Manager needed in Cluj-Napoca [AL6464]
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Mobile Development Manager needed in Cluj-Napoca [AL6464] active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• 15+ years of managing engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and geographies
• Proven or intense exposure experience in building high-performance teams and have exposure to scalable best engineering practices based on Agile methods.
• Incubated and developed a team from scratch in any location (preferable within Romania) to a high performing team through coaching, mentor and assisting people management activities.
• Demonstrated management and Senior management roles in managing a young energetic team size of 10+.
• Exposure to deeper understanding of the product development lifecycle process, including analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management
• Recommended 5+ years in hands-on developing the mobile application on IOS and Android platform
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Provide assistance in determining which new technologies are needed to successfully build mobile applications.
• Standardize and institutionalize development infrastructure, tools and methodologies for Mobile development for IOS and Android platform.
• Apply leadership skills to identify and implement solutions to real-world business issues.
• Contribute to Optimization and standardize engineering and business processes involved in Technology organizations.
• Aid/Assist in delivering multiple technical projects – Client Delivery, Client Engagement, Product Engineering and Product Management.
• Implement a process-based approach to meeting organizational goals.
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
Relocation package provided – to be discussed during the first call with the HR Department.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.