Linux L2 Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Linux L2 Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is constantly moving forward and they love what they do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our client team.
Our client will provide you the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
Our client knows benefits are important, that’s why they provide you with a full range of them. And because they like to share, at the beginning of your journey in the company they offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.
• Provide technical support to internal software development teams;
• Installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting a variety of services – e.g. MySQL, SOLR, RabbitMQ, Memcache, nginx, Varnish, etc.;
• Deployment of physical and virtual machines;
• Limited data center operations;
• Maintain and improve backup and restore strategy;
• Develop and maintain internal procedures and wiki;
• Manage and configures background jobs and user permissions.
• Knowledge of Linux systems administration;
• At least 1-year experience in a similar position;
• Basic knowledge of programming or scripting in any language;
• Basic knowledge and experience of networking protocols;
• Available to be part of the on-call rotation for off-hours incident response;
• Able to work in a fast pace working environment;
• Good English both writing and speaking.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OpenStack, KVM, AWS;
• Experience with Puppet, ngnix, Varnish, Couchbase, Memcache, SOLR, MongoDB, RabbitMQ;
• Understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security
Work from home
Medical Insurrance (Medlife, Medicover)
Sponsored international events, workshops and hackathons
Being part of a company serving customers in 4 countries