IBM Internship - Adobe Experince Manager Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Adobe Experince Manager Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• English - fluent.
• Student in final year or fresh graduate (IT filed)
• Experience in JSP, Java EE, OSGi, Servlets, JSTL Tag library, Annotations, Eclipse development
• Experience or knowledge of HTML, HTTP communication
• Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services and Maven
Would be considered a plus:
• Good knowledge of DAM, build&deploy.
• Experience with Jboss and Tomcat
• Unit testing tools (Junit, Mockito, Powermock)
• Availability for short travels in EU
In IBM iX, we work at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology to help our clients digitally reinvent their businesses. We help clients to define their strategy, create exceptional experiences, and build their business, by design.
Join our Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Internship Program if you want to start learning how to get personalized, content-led experiences Adobe Experience Manager, which combines digital asset management with the power of a content management system to create websites, mobile apps and forms for customers that build brand loyalty and drive demand.
IBM is looking for developers willing to embrace Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) development in Agile way.
• Back-end development with Adobe Experience Manager(AEM)
• Unit testing
• Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success