General Accounting Manager with German or French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs General Accounting Manager with German or French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 2-5 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting department;
• Proficient in German/French and English;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
• Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
• Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
• Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
• Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
•Treasury transactions and Payments
• Retail Store Accounting
• Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
• Private Pension Plan;
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
• Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
• Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
• Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
• Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
• Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check