Authorization Expert for SAP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Authorization Expert for SAP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasingprocesses. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables
and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- University degree or adequate work experience (studies in finance, accounting or technical fields);
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Analytical and logical approach;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP with focus on Accounting or Authorizations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Ability to drive changes in processes and organizations;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work very accurately;
- Willingness to take on responsibility;
- Good ability to communicate and work in an international team, as well as independently;
- Willingness to travel (up to 3 times / year).
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Represent authorization team in any meetings as required (Clients, Customers and Technical Team, External Auditors, Application Owners, Module Owners, Process Experts, other Central departments, etc.);
- Handle role and/or authorization related queries / Tickets;
- Check requests regarding authorization changes if suitable and according to central directives. Creation of workflow for changes to roles and/or creation of roles. Documentation of authorization processes;
- Development of authorization role / concept;
- SAP user and role management related activities (idM);
- Risk checks and related communication. Point of contact for any AIM roll out projects where FI roles are in scope.