Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Raiffeisen Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile ETL/DWH Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Who are we? We are travelers, we are readers, runners, bikers and we like tobalanceour hard work with a healthylifestyle. Our team is growing fast and we would like you to join us, if you have the same passion for data as we do. We develop, extract and report data from banking applications of high complexity.
Day to day tasks:
- Works closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes and needs.
- Participates in the defining, development and implementation of data warehouse and data mart databases and their content.
- Develops and maintains mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to the data warehouse / data marts.
- ETL and data conversion design / implementation for other data integration scenarios.
- Design, Develop, Test, Optimize and Deploy ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures / packages to perform all ETL related functions.
- Plan and coordinate ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers.
- Provide support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes.
- Design and implement BI technical and operational architecture / frameworks.
- End-user report development, from requirement gathering to design, build, test, deploy.
- Solid understanding and proven experience in ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores.
- Expert skills designing, developing, tuning, debugging and deploying Oracle stored procedure / packages
- Experience with ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments.
- Experience with : ODI, PL/SQL (preferred)
- APEX (it’s a plus)
- Experience developing and maintaining in ODI
- 2+ years of ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling and performance optimization. Including aggregate and index design, usage and options to improve load and extract performance in Data Warehousing and BI environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of underlying architecture of Oracle Database and ODI.
- Experience with ODI and PL/SQL highly desirable.
- Ability to debug and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross functional Development, QA, Test and Production Teams.
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - starting from 23 days as annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies
- Two extra anual bonuses (according to internal policies)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription
- Private pension savings with 3rd pillar
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities