IBM Internship - Technical Support (Level 2 - French speaker)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• Current student of fresh graduate;
• IT studies or related field
• Basic database knowledge
• Unix, Shell, Control-M knowledge
• Ability to interpret/analyze code and application logs in order to troubleshoot errors
• Problem solver, customer oriented
• Ability to analyze, synthesize and make decisions under deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Negotiation skills, diplomatic
• Willing to do on call support
• English: advanced;
• French: advanced;
The Technical Support Professional intern will be responsible for the maintenance and support of application systems currently running on various platforms.
• 2nd/3rd level restoration, maintenance, configuration management of ETL solution deliveries
• Code debugging
• Preventive maintenance, platforms and application troubleshooting
• Problem Management, Incident Management & Configuration management, including on call service outside business hours
• Rollout acceptance for Minor, Major Releases.
• Defect Management, trouble ticket handling within the agreed SLAs; accepting, planning and assessment/supervision of implementation of new enhancements (fixes and Change Request) in the customer network.
• Optimization & automation of workflows and activities.
• Creation, updates and maintenance of technical documentation
• PL/SQL code troubleshooting/debugging
• Unix Shell Programming