Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is
respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international
standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing
alongside our clients’.
• A strong academic background or one or more advanced degree in languages (or law, finance, tax or accounting would be a plus)
• A dynamic profile with initiative and excellent reporting skills
• Accuracy, attention, multi-tasks individual and diligent characteristics are a must
• Minimum 1 to 2 years’ related experience
• Thorough knowledge and experience in translation
• Excellent organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure and efficiency while working with heavy phones and constant interruptions.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.
• Able to handle multiple tasks.
• Flexible, personable and able to interact with all levels of personnel.
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization
• Performing regular administrative activities (answers telephone and screens, logs & places calls; opens, reviews, records and distributes or organizes mail; sends & receives faxes & e-mails)
• Adheres to Grant Thornton document standards
• Is able to write/translate basic documents (correspondence, proposals) - proofreads, checks for grammar, spelling, etc. in English and local language.
• Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
• Basic HR activities
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed
• Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, story notes, etc., for supervisor’s review & signature
• Designs various data systems to track relevant information (submissions, competitive projects, etc.)
• Responds to inquiries, orders supplies and handles specific assignments
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned, meets all internal deadlines