Internal Control Senior
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Control Senior active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- > 3 years of experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit, internal control or risk management within multinational organizations;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking, other language skills are advantageous;
- Writing and oral communication skills;
- High motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
- Continuous improvement mindset and very good analytical and organizational skills, to handle projects and work under strict deadlines and with limited supervision;
- Synthetic skills, ability to extract the big picture from a complex topic;
- Risk analysis capabilities.
The Internal Control Senior will work closely with both the Group team and the Division teams. This position requires a strong big picture focus, without losing sight of the details to ensure fully understanding of the challenges, risks and processes to develop the internal controls, and to test their implementation.
- Support process owners throughout the Group to maintain and, in some cases, (re)design the internal control framework;
- Conduct risk assessment for the main processes;
- Review periodically the existing controls in place and make any necessary revisions or additions;
- Prepare reports on the execution of the controls and compliance with the Internal Control Framework. Results are shared, discussed and followed up with Division teams and Group team;
- Verify compliance with the key control framework and relevant policies by performing internal controls reviews/testing, identifying opportunities for improvement;
- When needed, action plans or improvement projects are initiated in collaboration with other Divisions;
- Act as a true Business partner, without losing sight of the importance of compliance.