Jr Financial Contract Management Analyst with French
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- In the field of property and casualty (P&C) coinsurance, carry out the technical and accounting management of co-insurance transactions for premiums, claims and commissions
- Allocate the funds received based on the corresponding coinsurance quotas
- Verify the premium allocation and carry out the necessary adjustments where needed
- Follow-up, treat and allocated the cash flows corresponding to the international co-reinsurance contracts
- Treat the fluxes rejected during the monthly integration done automatically: opening of claims files/ Recording of payments , Revaluation of claim amounts , etc.
- Supervise to ensure proper application of coinsurance terms as imposed by the Bureau Central de Répartition (organism of compensation)
- Maintain and update procedures
- Work in conjunction with Underwriting department, Claims, Brokers, Agents, BCR, and Companies
- Regularly settle and claim funds from co-insurers
- Respond to various internal and external complaints
- Fill in activity tracking
- Accounting/Finance graduate (master degree would be a plus)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- B2 or C1 level of French knowledge
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Insurance/Finance/Banking Accounting sector
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management, accounting experience in this area would be a plus
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office tools
- Adaptability and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and accuracy
- Adherence to deadlines and procedures
- Adaptability and ease to interact in a multi-cultural environment
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.