Service Support with English
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- fluency in ENGLISH language;
- the ability of working under pressure;
- excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- availability to work during night shifts.
- provide customer support via chat;
- help customers with complaints and questions;
- give customers information about products and services;
- helping customers understand the product and answering questions.
- attractive salary package;
- employment bonus;
- paid training;
- monthly bonuses;
- benefits package - meal tickets, public transportation, discounts cards through different partners, private health care;
- the opportunity of working in a nice and friendly environment.