Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is
respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international
standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing
alongside our clients’.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory, good knowledge of local GAAP and legislation;
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience, CECCAR is an advantage;
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work;
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
• Ability to act and operate independently;
• Proficiency with tools, including MS Office software;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results;
• Fluent English; other language would be a plus;
• Good knowledge in operating within the accounting software SAGA and Ciel.
He/she will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
• Analyze the transactions recorded by Junior accountants to ensure they are registered appropriately under all aspects on a monthly basis;
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations;
• Prepare financial statements;
• Facilitate and complete monthly closing according to monthly close schedule/process;
• Prepare the monthly tax returns and corporate reporting requirements;
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential;
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
• Assist with financial audits performed by tax authorities and maintain contacts with the respective public institutions involved (mainly Fiscal Administration);
• Assist with periodical external group reporting, analyzing and correcting discrepancies;
• Other projects as assigned.
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.