Junior Finance Analyst
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a number of qualities that will position them to effectively, efficiently, and creatively provide financial analysis and recommendations to our colleagues in Intesa Sanpaolo.
Some key characteristics that will ensure success in this role include:
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Results driven and a structured, logical approach to work
• A creative and innovative approach to work.
Minimal education level
University degree in Economics/Finance
Level of minimal experience
Technical skills required
English – medium to advanced,
German/French/Spanish will be considered a plus
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
• Processing of all life cycle events of letters of credit (import and export - issue, advise amend, acceptance, discount, payment, checking documents).
• Processing of all life cycle events of collections (import/export, clean/documentary, remit, present, acceptance, payment).
• Adhere to governing rules, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls.
• Develop and improve effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to join a highly recognised and leading financial group. In order to be considered for this role, you will be an enthusiastic person, eager to learn how to be part of Trade Finance professional team with strong experience in banking environment.
We are Exelia, a Romanian company that has been offering backoffice services to Intessa Sanpaolo since 2009. With a team of over 300 and growing every day, we are a dynamic company that invests in the professional development of its employee.
Working for one of Europe’s leading financial groups it is both a challenge and reword.
Serving millions of customers through a national network of around 4400 subsidiaries, Intessa Sanpaolo contributes to business development and growth.
The group is looking for candidates who want to work in a diverse and continuous development environment and who pursue to grow both professionally and personally.