Junior Trade Analyst
Exelia was founded in 2009 and is specialised in financial services. Over the years we have grown considerably
developing and dealing with an increasing number of activities of higher complexity level.
As part of Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our aim is to provide to all the entities of our group,including our foreign branches, a wide range of services (back-office, payments, help desk, trade finance, test management and many other specific activities) always ensuring high quality performance.
We work in strict cooperation with the Operations Department of our group that supervises and coordinates our workflow.
At the moment we are about 350 people, but our objective is to grow in the following months in order to further contribute to the group’s overall results.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a number of qualities that will position them to effectively, efficiently, and creatively provide financial analysis and recommendations to our colleagues in Intesa Sanpaolo.
Some key characteristics that will ensure success in this role include:
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Results driven and a structured, logical approach to work
• A creative and innovative approach to work.
Minimal education level
University degree in Economics/Finance
Level of minimal experience
Technical skills required
English – medium to advanced,
German/French/Spanish will be considered a plus
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
• Processing of all life cycle events of letters of credit (import and export - issue, advise amend, acceptance, discount, payment, checking documents).
• Processing of all life cycle events of collections (import/export, clean/documentary, remit, present, acceptance, payment).
• Adhere to governing rules, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls.
• Develop and improve effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to join a highly recognised and leading financial group. In order to be considered for this role, you will be an enthusiastic person, eager to learn how to be part of Trade Finance professional team with strong experience in banking environment.