Senior Consultant Financial Audit
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
General profile of candidates:
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on audit engagements and travel to clients across the country
- Focus on development and client service.
- 3-4 years of experience in Big4 firms or international reputable firm
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and National Accounting Standards (NAS)
- Very good knowledge of fiscal laws and regulations of Romania
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- ACCA qualified or in the process of pursuing qualification
- Ability to manage a team of auditors on fieldwork.
As a result of substantial increase in operations in Romania, Grant Thornton Audit Romania is looking for several junior and senior experienced auditors to join our expanding Assurance Department. Grant Thornton Romania offers constantly career opportunities, international mobility and excellent working conditions.