Talent Acquisition Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Current student enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program
- Excellent oral & writing skills in English
- An interest in human resources and/or talent acquisition
- Sales mindset & Customer focus (the success of your internal customer is your key concern)
- Perseverance, team spirit & humor, drive for results
- Not afraid to take actions, to call candidates, to work proactively & to take initiatives
- Strong interest for social media
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep sense of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition team to define and implement sourcing strategies for the open positions
• Assist with team briefing meetings for new positions to understand business needs and job requirements
• Support the Talent Acquisition team with administrative tasks such as creating requisitions, candidate screening, job posting, scheduling of interviews
• Understand the recruitment process and educate hiring managers on how to use it
• Deliver candidate feedback and manage the relationship with the candidates
• Identify candidates: social networks, Internet databases and direct approach and drive the recruitment process for internship roles and junior positions
• Manage our pipeline of candidates
• Manage references check of candidates, where the case
• Diverse projects related to HR & recruitment.
- You will be an integral member of an International Talent Acquisition team
- This is a team with experienced & junior Talent Acquisition Specialists, located in different countries across the globe like the US, Germany, France, UK, China, India
- Our team is multicultural & results-oriented, with currently a focus with processes transformation.
- You will assist with the hiring of different profiles, included but not limited to engineers, sales representatives, analysts, software implementation consultants, management profiles for different business units of our Romania subsidiary
- You will support and provide advice to experienced & talented hiring managers
- You will be part of the development strategy of PTC in Europe.